We’re looking for our next digital rockstar!
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, and energetic Digital Marketeer who can help support, grow, and positively impact our marketing team?
We have big growth plans over the next few years and are looking for only the best people to join our team, interested? apply today. You will be working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the role will include the following aspects;
- Setting up and managing our clients’ social media profiles
- A good grasp of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube is essential
- Designing creatives using brand guidelines, with a keen eye for details
- Profiling, targetting and engaging with our clients’ defined target audience
- Assisting in creating and implementing marketing strategies to drive customer engagement and lead generation
- Everyday brainstorming & coming up with new ideas
- Working independently as well as in a team. Being able to manage your own workload is key
- Setting goals and tracking the success of our marketing efforts
- Writing high-quality content related to a range of audiences and industries
- Creating email marketing campaigns (ideally Mailchimp)
- Having a clear understanding of Google Analytics and Social Metrics
- Helping to provide monthly reports for our clients on all marketing activities and engagement
- Keeping up with the latest trends and algorithms
- B2B as well as B2C experience
- Experience in working with design software
- Editing and adding to a content management system
- Managing and optimising paid social and budgets
- SEO Marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
This is primarily an office based position in Warrington, but our team are currently working remotely.
Salary: £15,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year DOE.
Full-time or part-time will be considered.