We have been supporting Warrington Business Improvement (BID) District to deliver their B2B and B2C marketing strategy since 2020. Acting as ambassadors of the BID and liaising with Levy payers.
Working collectively with TMW, a brand & design agency in Warrington, we created the ‘We are Warrington Back To’ social marketing to bring a splash of colour, positivity, information and a message of safety and respect for others in the town centre.
By shining a light on our well-known assets of the town centre and introducing our areas of regeneration. We have guaranteed the people of Warrington and neighbouring towns are aware of new developments and businesses, offers and services they provide, and what you can expect if you work, shop, live and play in the town centre. Our campaign work so far has include:
- Back to Business – Welcoming the people of Warrington back onto the high street with safety as the primary objective.
- We are … – Business shoutouts and highlights from the key stakeholders and faces across the town centre.
- Eat out to help out – encouraging people to book in their post-lockdown haircuts, promoting new store openings and capturing all the great stuff that has been happening in our town.
- The Tour of Britain Stage 5 Finish-line – Four-week social campaign with live coverage on the day, resulting in 8,000 footfall at the finish line
- The Welcome Back Festival – Promoting a series of events over an eight-week period to get residents back into the town centre.
- Christmas is Coming to Town – six-week social and PR campaign covering events from all stakeholders of the town.
Our highlight has been our famous umbrella post that reached over 38,300 people and received over 7800 engagements! We continue to provide monthly reports and have full access to insights. We also utilised Facebook Ads to maximise their reach and increase the effectiveness of our campaign.
If we compare February-April 2021 to the previous year prior to us looking after the account, we’ve increased post reach by 76% and engagement by 122% on Facebook! Feeling overwhelmed by social media or just not getting the results you were expecting? Let our social marketing rockstars help you.
We are Warrington now has 6200 followers which is an increase of 534 in the past 28 days. The Centre for Cities released statistics at the end of June which positioned Warrington as having the highest increase in footfall since the lockdown was released and non-essential retail began to reopen.
Warrington Bid Coordinator
Kick start your journey with us
Have a question or an interesting project? Fill out the form below or call us on 01925 949000.
"*" indicates required fields