Digital Content Marketing Executive
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, and energetic digital content writer who can help support, grow, and positively impact our marketing team? We’re looking for an experienced content writer, who is social savvy to join our team of digital rockstars.
Born out of lockdown in 2020, real5 Digital are a team of Warrington based digital rockstars, out of the box thinkers, creative geeks & social media butterflies. With a combined love and experience in the digital sector, we pride ourselves on building genuine, partnerships with our broad range of clients in Warrington and Cheshire.
We’re a close-knit family, working hard, but making sure we take time to socialise and revitalise. Friday lunches, comedy nights, after work drinks and other team activities – we incorporate something to suit everyone’s taste buds. Other benefits include flexible working hours and private health care.
The Role of Digital Content Marketing Executive: Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead in planning and delivering content marketing strategies for our clients. Putting your heart and soul into delivering the best!
You are someone with…
- A natural flair for writing killer content. Fully experienced in writing or re-writing website content, blogs and articles
- Proven track record in managing, implementing and analysing online content marketing campaigns with real results and engagement
- Experience measuring key performance metrics – social metrics, website traffic, engagement etc
- Managing awards and proposal writing
- Experience creating and managing social media platforms and email marketing (Mailchimp, Hubspot and Sendgrid etc)
- A love for local knowledge of places and events in Cheshire
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A desire to progress your career with a fast-growth company
- A full clean driving licence and you are living locally in Cheshire
- Understanding of SEO driven content
- Supported PR management skills and relevant contacts
- Delivered paid social media strategy
- Understanding of Google Analytics and conversion tracking
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working solution
- Eyecare up to £60 pa
- GP visits up to £75 pa
- Dental up to £60 pa
- Professional health care up to £150 pa
- Health Assessment up to £50 pa
- Chiropody up to £25
- Friday lunches
- Team activities
If you believe you are right for the role please share your full CV with us today!