..In 2023 social media marketing will be more important than ever for businesses, large and small. Here are our real5 social media tips to get your started:
- Continue to think video-first. Be sure to have a presence on the most popular social media platforms for short-form videos, such as Facebook (Stories), Instagram (Reels) or TikTok
- When creating user generated content, you have to make sure you show your real true self as a brand, presenting stories, photos and testimonials that reflect your values
- Social listening will gain more popularity. If you’ve been looking for a way to see how much buzz your brand is currently generating, social listening can help.
- Define your content pillars: Content pillars ensure that your social media content is relevant to your audience and goal. Without defining these pillars, it can become easy to lose focus, creating an inconsistent and non-cohesive social media feed.
- Carousel LinkedIn posts are awesome. Why settle for one post, when you can have a full carousel? Top influencers are on the Carousel bandwagon, leveraging this handy feature to up their engagement game – plus it’s way more exciting than just scrolling past regular posts! With swipeable multi-step strategies and products working in harmony with each other, not only do customers get all they need at once but they also get to enjoy some swiping fun while learning something too. Come join us as we take our social media skills for quite an enjoyable ride…on the magical Carousel of course.
Book a Rockstar Power Hour
A Rockstar Power Hour is a one to one with a real5 Digital Rockstar. Driven by your own Marketing issues, the hour focuses on rapid, no-nonsense advice & most importantly, tangible actions you can implement. Contact us today or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
real5 Digital Rockstars